A series of 3 private sessions covering the fundamentals of initiating and conducting a successful job search:
- Review of job search goals, strategy and process
- Polishing and updating the resume
- Evaluation of online presence
- Development of a communication template including cover letters and emails
- Construct your personal introduction
- Essential pre-interview research and preparation
- What you are expected to know and how to get the information
- What you should be reading
- Reference selection- what you don’t know can really hurt you!
- Mock interview with feedback
- Interview day wardrobe selection
- How to close the interview and what to take away
- Post interview follow-up and communication
When I first started interviewing, I was a nervous wreck. I panicked before interviews, lacked confidence and stumbled over frequently asked questions. Since I started working with Ilene, I have had a complete transformation. . . When I finished interviewing season, I was getting callbacks from every interview that I had and received 3 solid job offers. I couldn’t be happier with my results. Thanks, Ilene!
— L.K., Westport, CT