END OF SUMMER TIP
You worked hard to get that internship- make sure it works for you!
Now is the time to create a thorough log of each of the projects you worked on during your job or internship, including :
- a detailed account of your responsibilities, both daily and more broadly
- all projects in which you were engaged and what your contribution was
- positive outcomes, results and impacts of your work
- any problem-solving in which you participated with a description of your role in offering a solution
- all new skills you developed as a result of this experience
This log will come in handy when you update your resume in preparation for the fall recruiting season.
This record will also provide an easily accessible reminder as you get ready to describe your most recent internship experience to interviewers.